Sunday, May 29, 2016

Caterpillar Raising

My mom ordered caterpillars in the mail. Then they came to the post office and then my daddy came and picked them up.

When my daddy came home he brought back the caterpillars and the kit and put them on our counter and what was inside was a surprise. There was a paintbrush, tiny cups, tiny caps for the tiny cups, instructions, and caterpillar food.


The paintbrush was for scooping them up and putting them into their tiny cups with the caterpillar food. (PUT A CUP OF WATER IN BEFORE PUTTING IN CUPS!) then put the lid on tightly right away!


I really liked the little one so I decided to choose him and named him Birby. The other one I named 
Roseletta. Why?? Because I love that name. Also one is Spunky because he is always moving around or sleeping.





No comments:

Post a Comment